Saturday, January 5, 2008

ABC Presidential Debates

First off, let me say I loved this format!!! No, I really loved it!!!

Republicans: I think Huck hurt himself with his cynicism and sarcasm!! I was not impressed! He seemed to be trying to sound articulate, but failed miserably. He is a great speaker but it is obvious to someone who has been a public speaker for over 34 years when someone is talking about subjects they have no clue about!

Ron Paul. please! He is so far out it is pathetic.

McCain. His profane outbursts recorded on other blogs appear justified. He tried to cover his anger with the occasional smirk, but I am not buying it.

Rudy. His stock went up in my book. I liked his answers, and he appeared Presidential.

Romney. Wow! It seemed like everyone was ganging up on him, and quite frankly I liked his demeaner. Who is McCain to accuse him of flip flopping! Can anyone say immigration?

Thompson: Was much better tonight, but he is NO Ronald Reagan! Does anyone else think he looks like a blood hound? With the same energy?

Winners: Rudy and Romney

Democrats: I am sorry I am still laughing about Hillarys melt down. She really showed her nature. She is indeed a bitter women! But after Bill who can blame her.

Richardson: He is playing the king maker role. Not qualified!

Obamma: He flip flopped on many issues. I don't trust him!

Edwards: The clear winner!! Articulate on message and qualified. He is passionate and in my estimate the clear winner of the night!!

Total winner: Edwards

No comments: